Buddha takes a ride!
Yes, it's true! Songtsen Gampo Buddhist Center has moved and is now located in Lakewood! While our first Center on West 98th will always be dear to us, it simply was not large enough to accommodate many of our programs. So, after a lengthy search, and many hoops to jump through we were fortunate to secure a double storefront at 14023 Madison Ave. near Bunts (right across from Lakewood High stadium).
Can you swing by some time this week and help out? We'd be so very grateful!
- Monday Nov 13: 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday Nov 15: 1pm-4pm
- Thursday Nov 16: 1pm-4pm
- Saturday Nov 18: 8am-11am & 2pm-5pm
- You are not obliged to stay for the entire time period.
- If you are available at other times not listed, please let us know. We're flexible!
- It's important to let us know if you are coming ahead of time, as the schedule is subject to change on short notice. Please send an email to let us know your availability.
Thanks! Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!
NOTES ABOUT PARKING IN LAKEWOOD: Street parking along Madison avenue is usually available. Meters are only enforced Monday - Friday from 8am - 6pm. Evenings and weekends parking is free! If you cannot find parking nearby on Madison Avenue please search the side streets and be willing to walk a few blocks to our Center. Municipal parking lots are also located on Madison Avenue about 5 blocks east and west of our Center.
We have many new classes, programs, retreats and events in the works! Stay tuned! We will also be offering a special Members-Only Event and a Grand Opening in the near future. Keep an eye out for details coming your way.